Re: [orca-list] anyone using Voxin voices on Ubuntu-mate 22.04?

Hello,

sory, I can't post it to you, but I can help. And I have only Czech voices, not in other languages. Only Giles Case from Oralux can send links, anyone else.

If you've bought Voxin, you got link. That link is for all versions in future so if you bought 3.1, you can download new version wia same link which you've bought. Or if you don't have the link, write to contact oralux org and if Giles have in his system your transaction, he would send you the link.

But I am afraid Voxin is dead, because from 27 July 2021 wasn't any upgrade of that, so I don't use it. I don't want to be comfortable with Voxin, have that voices like friends and after upgrades of linux must lost them because no upgrades of Voxin. So I returned to Espeak and wait for new version if will be, but I am afraid no. I think there was small interest from people so they end with development. But it is only my opinion, not something what I know. I think that, no know.

Best regards

Vojta.