[orca-list] google sheets/ slide submenu problems returns

hello all.

I have another big issue with Ubuntu-mate 22-04, but thought some of you may have already found a way around.

I don't even know if this is a bug or something missing at my end.

Long back I had reported that menus inside google office apps (aka sheets and slides ) were inaccessible.

For example the sub menus in particular did not work with Orca at all.

This issue was resolved or perhaps got resolved through some dependency upgrade on my machine.

I was using Ubuntu 20.04 and the issue went away as mysteriously as it had appeared.

Now again after setting up 22.04, all was working well but again like a mystery the sub menus inside google sheets and slides are inaccessible.

Can anywone suggest what could be the issue?

I don't feel this to be either an Orca bug or Chromium bug though.

I am saying this because it was working fine and now it does not even though I haven't updated or removed anything.

Regards.

KK