Re: [orca-list] OCRdesktop 3.0 Released

Howdy,

Will you add it into orca when this version with plugins availability will be ready? It would be great,
when screenreader have ocr inside.

Of course. I can do that. But we furst have to bring some other stuff in place ;).

By the way. I just merged master into plugin_system branch. So they are equal besides the plugin stuff.

Cheers chrys