Re: [orca-list] Problem with continuous reading in LibreOffice Writer

Thanks Joanie,
At least I now know that it's not my
configuration at fault.

Didier, thanks.Confirmed. It's Orca 41.1 with LibreOffice 6.4.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 05:46 Didier Spaier via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi Ishe,

incidentally you should have Orca 41.1 in Slint.
Here "orca -v" gives: 41.1

Maybe you need to type as root:
slapt-get -u
slapt-get --upgrade

or is there something preventing you to do that?

Cheers,
Didier