Re: [orca-list] Stuttering speech in progressbars

JFYI: i started an Pipewire backend for speech-dispatcher in an sleepless night (3 - 4 weeks ago). But for
now it just segfaults. Sure speech-dispatcher runs on pulse backend as well, but i prefer a native backend to
reduce wrappercode and improve performance.

Cheers chrys