Re: [orca-list] No braille output during flat review in Terminal applications

08.01.2022 16:15, Илья Пащук via orca-list пишет:
Aleksandr, please explain why brltty starts in X session at all, what it can read by itself in the Xorg session, and why Orca works when it is disabled and do not works when it is enabled?
I have the same question.
I don't have issues when braille doesn't work with orca, at least I didn't have them in a last week but I noticed before that brltty can work in a xorg session, too, I thought that in xorg brltty works only in conjunction with Orca. But it seems like no because when trying to solve different issues with orca on Ubuntu I noticed that brltty can also work in mate-terminal without orca enabled.
--
regards,
Vsevolod