Re: [orca-list] Passing keys to guest in virt-manager

Helllo,
the best is while starting the virtual machine to go into the menu to display or simular and than go to full screen.
Than activate the menu item called full screen.
The menu closes automatically.
To test, where the mouse is, press the super key. If the host reacts, close the maybe opened start menu. Than try to pull the mouse into the guest. If you hear something like characterfield, in german it is called "Zeichenfeld", your mouse is in the guest machine and only the guest can be controled by your keyboard. By the way: The characterfield word is also shown on a braille display if one works with braille.
Greetings,
Wolfram