[orca-list] orca and brltty not working well together

Hi.  I am having some problems with brltty and orca.  One of the
biggest ones is that if I hit alt-f2, and type something all the
characters come out as question marks.  Also, unless I am in a
terminal frame,  brltty says window without a name, does not happen
all the time.  Its quite bad with the application virt-manager, where
it will speak, but Brltty will say gnome-shell.

I am not quite up to date on Master, maybe 10 days ago, but I wonder
if its an orca problem.  I am using latest version of gnome.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una