Re: [orca-list] Automatic language switching: Not yet a thing, but....

Hello,

great idea, I would like to use it when will be prepared.

Thanks and hapy new year.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 05. 01. 22 v 16:34 Joanmarie Diggs napsal(a):
Hey all.

I am taking advantage of the slow start to the New Year in my Day Job
to work on implementing automatic language switching as an optional
feature in Orca. As indicated in the subject, this is not yet a thing.
In other words, there is no language switching feature in place yet.
However, I have begun committing the foundational code needed to
master. If those of you using master suddenly see bugs or performance
hits or anything like that, do please let me know. And stay tuned.
Hopefully this will finally become a feature during this release cycle.

Thanks!
--joanie