Re: [orca-list] orca and caps lock key always says on

It sounds like a presentation bug. I've seen it in a few places, but usually not everywhere. Many times it seems to happen when nothing has focus, but I have also seen it in the overview and other parts of GNOME. The only work-around I've found when I do see this is the test you performed where you wrote something in the run window and checked its case.

~Kyle