[orca-list] orca and caps lock key always says on

Hi.  I am using orca from git  commit
ae12a4a0f245155c0d7e2c32a5b00dd07705395b and voxin speech
synthesizer.  I am using gnome version 40 something.

I am using the insert key as the orca modifier.  Now if I hit the caps
lock key, it always says caps lock on, but it actually toggles between
them.  To test, just alt-f2 and hit the caps lock key twice.

Any way to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?