[orca-list] Changing braille input table in orca?

Hello,
Is it possible to change braille input table in orca?
I know how to change the braille output table. I use Russian literature detailed braille, but when I try to input the text with the Perkins keyboard on my display, it seems like the computer braille table is used.
It wouldn't be a problem if I could enter punctuation symbols.
But now instead of punctuation symbols I get numbers, and when I try to enter punctuation symbols even with the computer braille, I hear replacing symbol message from synthesizer and I have to use a computer keyboard for for entering the needed symbol. Is there a way to control what table is used for braille input, 8 dot or 6 dot braille?
Thank you and happy new year!

--
regards,
Vsevolod