Re: [orca-list] menus in google apps suddenly inaccessible in Chromium

Just an update on this.

I had previously installed Chromium with snap and found the said problem.

I uninstalled it and used the Ubuntu PPA for version 20.04.

The chromium-browser version is 89.0.4389 and everything now is accessible.

In fact more accessible than I ever found it.