[orca-list] Modifying Russian translation in Orca

Hello everyone,
There are some things in Russian translation of Orca that I would like to change. I looked through the translation file and it is huge, I think I understood it's syntax, but before changing it I would like to ask how is the process done? Do I simply need to change needed lines and then make a pull request to Orca's gitlub repository? Or the translation is controlled by Gnome and cannot be changed by end-users?
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod