Re: [orca-list] Orca Plugin status update

Howdy Joanie,

my plan is still to move the settings to the plugins. maybe the keyboard handling as well. this is next on my to-do list. after having all that profile / general / app specific settings handling done, we can have an Video Conference or similar somewhere and so a short review what we should change before bringing all bits into the new shape (rework the core should be an opportunity then to clean up existing stuff, get rid of hacks and use a strict object orientation programming concept.

well if you want, i often hang around in IRC:
network: irc.linux-a11y.org
room: #a11y

maybe its more fun working together then :) (and share knowledge).

for the smaller stuff i did it works quite well, also the settings dialog, mouse review, date and time works very well. but there is still some hacky compatibility code in.

cheers chrys