Re: [orca-list] Can't get Orca at the GDM login screen

I would try orca master  and upgrade gnome if you can.

On Wed, 02 Feb 2022 05:22:11 -0500,
Derek Roberts via orca-list wrote:

[1  <multipart/alternative (7bit)>]
[1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
Hey all,

Here's a fun one. Fun is a word which here means the state of being
extremely enraged...
I just installed the Gnome version of Funtoo. Everything works great,
except for the fact that Orca doesn't autostart, and doesn't seem to when
you hit alt+super+s. After a bunch of poking things, moving stuff around,
and a few black magic rituals to get dconf to do what I wanted (seriously,
I just wanted to write to the database), I almost got it working. Orca's
process starts, then apparently breaks, with no info as to why, even with
debug output (all of about 2 lines of it). All you see is it trying to
import customizations and failing. How do I figure out/hopefully fix this?
The system is running Gnome 3.36.2, and Orca 3.36.6 if it helps.

Thanks,
Derek
[1.2  <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]