Re: [orca-list] New feature request

Hello,

it's name is Fenrir's clipboard. I know write part of message which I got from Storm.

Find the first character of the first line that you want to copy using the flat review functionality, with desktop layout, the review keys are numpad 1-3 for character, 4-6 for word, and 7-9 for line. when you have located the first character, press the fenrir key, numpad insert in desktop mode, plus the letter x. This will set the mark to where you want to start copying from. Then move to the last character of the last line you want to copy and press fenrirkey+c. You should hear a cut sound.

Open a file with nano:
nano errors.log

Press fenrirkey+v which will paste the text you selected into the file.

Save the file by pressing control+x. You can just press enter when prompted until you get back to the prompt.

but I would like to have this function not only in flat review but in desktop an for example Pluma.

Best regards

Vojta.