[orca-list] Questions about espeak-ng in fedora-mate

Hi all.
While I have some free time, I decided to experiment with fedora mate's spin in qemu. Unlike in other hypervisors, the system installed successfully and the sound wasn't lost after updating all packages.
Here are my questions:
I noticed that while installing/using the system after installation, eSpeak-ng changes it's pitch. I believe it happens because of the absence of espeak-ng configuration file for speech-dispatcher. How do I fix that? Also I noticed that unlike in other distributions, espeak-ng doesn't come with extended dictionaries for Russian and some other languages. The question is the same: how do I fix that? I haven't found any espeak-ng-extended version.
Do I need to compile it from git to fix that?
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod