[orca-list] keyboard slow reaction in virt-manager guests

Hi all.
I am new to virtualization with qemu/virt-manager so I have a question I have no idea how to resolve. I noticed that when creating and using virtual machines in virt-manager (linux guests such as fedora, debian) the keyboard reaction is a bit slow. I am not sure what it is: audio or keyboard, but it seems like there is a delay when I press keys and when Orca speaks output.
I believe something is wrong with keyboard.
However, when I run same operating systems in qemu from console, I have a really really small delay while pressing keys, it's practically not noticeable.
I use -cpu host and -smp flags with values 2 while running qemu in console.
Is there anything I can do to run virt-manager machines with less keyboard or whatever delay? The reason why I need libvirt created machine is already configured ssh connection.
Thank you.
--
regards,
Vsevolod