Re: [orca-list] Orca does not pronounce the letters

On 12/8/22 16:43, aciah via orca-list wrote:
Hello, I am new to the list. I use Orca 42.0.
When I use a terminal, Orca does not pronounce the letters one by one. And yet I checked: echo by character. And when I go back Orca does not read the letters either. I didn't have this problem with version 3.20.

It's working fine for me with a recent version of Orca from Git.

At password prompts, of course, characters that you type won't be echoed.