Re: [orca-list] Using BRLTTY in graphical terminals instead of Orca

Hello Sergey,
On 7/27/22 22:23, Sergey Fleytin via orca-list wrote:
I read on this list that it is possibly to set up BRLTTY to run in graphical terminals instead of Orca. Could please someone provide me with necessary steps to achieve this?
Yes, you can use BRLTTY without Orca in terminal.
To achieve that you need to add your user to brlapi group.
You can do that by typing
sudo usermod -aG brlapi <username>
Then you can turn off Orca, navigate to terminal and use it there.
Hope that helps!
--
regards,
Vsevolod