[orca-list] Maximum volume in LightDM window after the latest Arch update

Hi,
I have a following issue.
I have HP Laptop with Arch installed on it.
After one of latest massive arch updates Orca started speaking on maximum volume on LightDM log in screen and laptop keys for changing the volume stopped working in this window. However, after logging into the system volume restores to it's normal statement and keys work. I installed gnome and checked if this issue appears in GDM, it doesn't. Orca speaks there on maximum volume, but when I press volume keys they work and volume is set to normal not loud statement.
What can I try to do to debug this issue?
Thank you!
Vsevolod
--
regards,