Re: [orca-list] Login difficulty.

Yes this site needs some serious auditing work.

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Vágner via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Hwaen Ch'uqi <hwaenchuqi gmail com>, Milton <milton duurzaamdigitaal org>
Cc: Orca <orca-list gnome org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 13:39:20 +0200
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Login difficulty.

Hello,
I understand that this is a login form.
Except email and password, there are controls such as register and
forgot password in that form.
Login button is disabled until you type in your email and password.

Anyway this site does not look verry accessible so I expect more issues
after you will manage to login.

Greetings

Peter

Dna 5. 8. 2022 o 7:40 Hwaen Ch'uqi via orca-list napísal(a):
Greetings,

Actually, I already have an account, so what I am looking for is a login form.

Hwaen Ch'uqi