Re: [orca-list] Login difficulty.

Greetings,

Actually, I already have an account, so what I am looking for is a login form.

Hwaen Ch'uqi

On 8/5/22, Milton <milton duurzaamdigitaal org> wrote:
Hi,

With Orca master and Firefox 103, I press 2 to jump from header 2 to
'create a free Lulu account today ...' and with Arrow down I land on
Signup link. Pressing Enter it then ask for an e-mail and password.
Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Milton