[orca-list] Focus mode and notifications

Hi,

I wonder if some solution exists in order to prevent orca from leaving the focus mode on the INternet when a notification is emitted by an app. I mainly experience this with Spotify or Mumble, but may happen with mate applets for Wifi too. Here is a steop to step possible:
1. Switch to focus mode in Firefox (eg. on a Google Docs)
2. Wait for a notification in Spotify (when a new title starts) on in Mumble (eg. a new chat message or an arrival or leaving) 3. After about 5 seconds, Orca sitches to navigation mode instead of staying in focus mode. I am not sure the sticky focus mode does better things.

Has somebody else experienced this and a is a solution imagined?

Regards

--
signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL