Re: [orca-list] Orca and the gnome shell portal.

I tried the GNOME desktop a couple of weeks ago, and I found that the system menu showed my wifi connections. I think I got there using the super+m shortcut and I believe the right arrow key, although at the moment I'm having a little trouble recalling the exact steps I took to get there, as I had other problems not related to Orca in that I couldn't find my tray icons, so I uninstalled my experimental desktops and went back to MATE, which is more productive for me personally, probably because I've been using it for some years now, and GNOME 2.x and the old fallback session before it. I hope my recollection of the steps I took to find the system menu is correct enough to help, and I apologize in advance if I remembered incorrectly and caused even more confusion.

~Kyle