[orca-list] Ubuntu 22.04 with Orca and gnome 42

Hi,

I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 22.04 with the great help of Orca. I noticed GNOME 42, Wayland and Orca 42. I could do the following:

Super+A to open All applications. With Arrow keys I can select one and start it with Enter. I can also start typing for instance 'wr' and I hear LibreOffice Writer. So I press Enter to start Writer.

I can use Pluma and Texteditor without problems.

Also Firefox and Chromium-browser which are through snap gave no problems.

I can switch between workspaces with Control+Alt+Arrow-Right/Left or Super+Page-Down/Up.

I could not:

Control+alt+Tab to access the topbar to get to the System menu. However super+M takes me to the Notifications and Arow-Right I get to the System menu. Also with flat review I hear 'Pictogram' and with a left click I land on the System menu and with Arrow Down Orca speaks the sub menu where I can set the wifi connection.

I installed Mate with sudo apt install mate-desktop-environment. After switching to Mate-desktop Orca tells me about an error of some menu or something else. I press Enter and could use Mate-desktop with Orca.

so far, so good is all I can say.

Milton