Re: [orca-list] Orca Master in Linux Mint

On 15/4/22 11:36, Vojtech šmiro via orca-list wrote:
how can I install Orca Master to Linux Mint? Is some way to do that? I have error during built-dep orca, it says, I have to put some link in sources.list. But I don't know, what link does it want.

The error message should tell you what package you need to install - or at least give you enough information to look it up.

I don't know anything about Linux Mint, except that (if I remember correctly), it's based on Ubuntu.