Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

Hello,

I don't have many problems with environment. I prefer Mate. I have many problems with Czech modern web sites. I can't well describe bugs in English and tell Joanie, what's the problem, technical English isn't my cup of coffee. It would be great to have Czech support, because I can't describe web bugs well. I am afraid I have to buy Windows machine or Mac for some works, which aren't comfortable with linux. But I don't want Windows like primary system and it would be great to repair accessibility in linux.

The second large problem is accessibility of Libreoffice or other office apps. When I was at school and wanted to write my thesis, I had to write it in Pluma and edit it on Windows, that wasn't good for me. I am glad Joanie works for us and I am thanking her for her great job. But many years I think she needs help. I am not programmer and can't help her much, but it's great, linux accessibility is better than six years ago. Accessibility is better, but work goes slow, because Joanie is alone in Orca develompent. I know, Chrys makes Orca with addons, but on Orca Master works Joanie only. But she works as she can. But it's right, many developers don't think on accessibility.

Best regards

Vojta.