Re: [orca-list] New webkit

It seems WebKit is primarily used by Apple Safari and in Mac OS and IOS, as well as Adobe products, some Sony Playstation models and even in one of the Kindle Readers. On Linux, it's used in Epiphany as has been mentioned, as well as something called Gnome Web, which I haven't heard of before now. I believe the Opera browser also uses WebKit, but by means of Chromium, which happens to include a complete copy of WebKit in its source code to make it easier for developers to release IOS ports of their apps, since WebKit is the only browser engine Apple permits apps to use in its ecosystem. It's also used in a host of things I've never heard of, a lot of them aimed at the embedded device and set-top box markets.

Hth.