Re: [orca-list] Reading kindle content on Linux using orca

Hi Peter

Thanks for the suggestions.

May I assume that both of these suggestions are accessible with orca?

Warmest wishes

James

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Sep 2021, at 12:52, Peter Vágner <pvagner pvagner tk> wrote:

Hello,

Most of the amazon books are DRM protected. Number 1 advice is to read them on the https://read.amazon.com/
. Calibre can convert mobi ebooks to epub however DRM protected books can't be converted like that.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 30. 9. 2021 o 12:36 James AUSTIN via orca-list napísal(a):
Hi everyone

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Is it possible to read kindle content on onto using orca please? I can’t find much information about the
accessibility of kindle or calibre with orca when searching.

Apologies for the lack of capitalisation I am dictating this during a busy work schedule.

Thank you

Warmest wishes

James