Re: [orca-list] solus budgey uninstallable

I was online too and I maybe didn't wait long enough for the system to get
my location.  In any event if the system gets your location it ought to
fill in your timezone correctly for you from that location.
I have a question in to r.SolusProject which is a subreddit on reddit
where support is supposed to be available.  For the record I tried
America/New_York and EST4EDT as timezone entries and neither worked.