Re: [orca-list] solus budgey uninstallable

When the desktop is ready if the sound volumes are high enough you hear
three rising tones in budgey.  Once those tones have played alt-super-s to
start orca works.  Once that's done hit the super key once and a list of
apps comes up on the screen.
A text installer would help.