Re: [orca-list] old ipod nano 2 gen

Did you just connect it and it synced with the computer, or did you change out the firmware? I seem to recall Rockbox being able to run on this device,

https://rockbox.org/

and the Rockbox utility that installs to it and makes everything talk does work with Orca. Otherwise, I'm seeing gtkpod which may work, and ifuse, which is supposed to be able to mount some Apple devices as filesystems that you could access from caja, nautilus or similar. But I know nothing of how well either of these will work on a Nano.

~Kyle