Re: [orca-list] Solus and Orca

I thought it is universal to start Orca with Alt+Super+S

Op 22-09-2021 om 15:13 schreef Michael Weaver:
Solus has been installed on my laptop.
It speaks before I enter my password but it seems to stop after I have logged in.
I have tried to launch Orca with Windows or Super User S and typed Orca from the run dialogue but no luck.
I tried connecting my Braille display to see if I got Braille during loggin but my Esys still only showed the
Esys menus.
My girlfriend who is Sighted but doesn’t have as much experience as me with computers and a Learning
Disability had to help me shut down my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone