Re: [orca-list] Solus and Orca

I noticed there was no question for configuring WIFI during installation
Is this done after installation, meaning you have to go to the WIFI settings menu?
Also I only see a limited choice of keyboard layouts. Not even Irish keyboard layout is there, let alone UK,
there is US and the other choices are for non English speaking countries.
Are the Ieyboard layouts wider after an upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone