Re: [orca-list] What is the state of audio recording on Lynnox using orca?

This leads to a question that _I_ have always had: Is there an audio
player that can give fine-tuned coordinates if desired? I generally
use mplayer, but if I leave orca running, it spits out all kinds of
things that make no sense. On the other hand, ffplay becomes silent of
verbal output. I have had moderate success with cmus, but it
approximate, AND it seems more interested in organizing my files into
a library when I simply want it to play a specific file.

Hwaen Ch'uqi