Re: [orca-list] What is the state of audio recording on Lynnox using orca?

Hello James,

For editing, audacity is barely accessible with speech and I don't know any other graphical application accessible with speech. maybe others do?

However dae (Digital Audio Editor) from Willem Van der Walt) is a console application fully accessible with speech. the is also sox which has some editing feature.

For recording I suggest to just use arecord on the console. Maybe there are accessible graphical front-ends, I will let other answer on that.

Didier
--
Didier Spaier
Slint maintainer