Re: [orca-list] What is the state of audio recording on Lynnox using orca?

Don't forget sox. Does many formats.

Chris

On 9/7/21 8:21 AM, James AUSTIN via orca-list wrote:
Hi Didier

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.

I am gratified to hear of the console applications. I didn’t ask about this because I felt that it might be
off topic for this list given that Orca is a graphical Screen Reader.

I will have to check these out.

thanks again

Kind regards

James