Re: [orca-list] Orca, on Linux, on Chromebooks

Ah, now that sounds more like an average Chromebook. :) Yeah, I'm not sure. When I use audio game manager to play games, sound works fine. But when I'm, say, editing a file in VS Code with Orca, or editing using Nano and TDSR, the first bit of audio is cut off. This is more noticeable with faster speech rates.