Re: [orca-list] orca preferences

Title: test

You should be able to do:

alt+f2

then type "orca -s", without the quotes.

HTH,

Dave

Sent from my Think Penguin J4 laptop, running Trisquel GNU/Linux, version 9.
On 10/29/21 10:55 AM, guy schlosser via orca-list wrote:

Hi all,

How do you get into Orca preferences before you are able to switch the keyboard layout to laptop, and the keyboard has no insert key? I've tried caps+space, but nothing happens. I am running Ubuntu Mate 21.04 on my mac book air, and there is no insert key. At least, not that I know of. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks much in advance.

Guy