Re: [orca-list] orca preferences

Howdy,

Go to the run dialog, usually alt+f2. Then, type orca -s and hit enter. That should bring up settings.

Thanks,
Storm

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 10:55:36AM -0400, guy schlosser via orca-list wrote:
Hi all,

How do you get into Orca preferences before you are able to switch the keyboard layout to laptop, and the keyboard has no insert key? I've tried caps+space, but nothing happens. I am running Ubuntu Mate 21.04 on my mac book air, and there is no insert key. At least, not that I know of. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks much in advance.

Guy

--
test