[orca-list] Espeak variants and Orca bug

Hello,

I would like to use Espeak variant Female2. I have variants enabled. Sorry, I am not in Espeak list, so I write it here. In Espeak lists there are many mails with programming codes which I can't understand, so I am not here.

When I switch to Espeak female 2, Orca freezes and it switches to Espeak Generic or on Voxin, if it's installed. Is some way to use this variant without fails? Ubuntu Mate 20.04, Raspberry Pi 4B 4 GB Ram.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.