[orca-list] speech-dispatcher bug

Howdy,

Sorry for posting this here, but I tried the address I had for speech-dispatcher and it bounced. Either I
have it wrong, or the list has moved.

I tried spd-conf -nc to create the user configuration. the -n flag is short for --dont-ask. The flag seemed
to have no affect at all, it still asks all the questions for the config. The expected behavior is for it to
just answer all the questions automatically and create the file without user interaction.

the bug is still in latest git from master.

Thanks,
Storm

--
⛈🐲