Re: [orca-list] microsoft edge and orca

I'd thought that chrome was a free (as in freedom( variant of chromium.  Is that true?

I've found that different browsers do different things well.  We have four browsers on our Windows machine and need to use different ones for different jobs.  I use only firefox on my Linux box, but that's mostly because I didn't like how chrome worked when I tried it early last year.  I'd never thought of using edge on a Linux machine, and unless I really need it I'd rather keep the non-free software to a minimum here.

Best!

Al