Re: [orca-list] Importing podcast feeds

Le Wed, 29 Sep 2021 18:33:52 +0100,
Michael Weaver via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> a écrit :

Is there a way of importing feeds from an .opml file?
I am trying to import podcast feeds from downcast to either Rhythmbox
or Gpodder but I am having no luck. Orca tells me I cannot add feeds.
I have tried both Rhythmbox and Gpodder.

Hi,
regarding gPodder, have you tried
gpo --verbose import /path/to/your/file.opml
from a terminal? Feel free to open an issue[1] on gPodder if it doesn't
work and you think your file is correct. We'll try to help you.
Thanks,

[1] https://github.com/gpodder/gpodder/issues