Re: [orca-list] Thorium 1.7.X and Orca 41+

    Yes, I've tried both with/without that flag. No luck.

I've tried with the appimage (because on Solus), I've tried building from Github. Again, no luck at all. I can open Thorium, click on a book, and it opens, gives me the cluttered as anything thing with my books, and so on the the resume reading option.

So if I hit that to actually resume reading...
It just shows main content, back/forward buttons and the TTS options then the library options. I've had the same experience with/without the flag enabled yes, and I'm confused since I've been told on Linux it's very much possible, using 1.7.2/1.7.3 alpha here