Re: [orca-list] Flat review without holding down Orca modifier key

Orca+P is in laptop mode for flat review mode.

Milton

Op 01-10-2021 om 11:36 schreef Edhoari Setiyoso via orca-list:
Hi Matt,

Yes, that is what I want but in laptop mode.

I read an article about programmable keyboard where we can toggle layer of the keyboard. Like tap Fn button and the right side of the keyboard behaves like numpad keys.

Out of curiosity I wonder if there is a way to emulate that and I don't have to hold down modifier key.