Re: [orca-list] Is there a workaround to use Android Studio with Orca please?

I've never built anything for Android, but if you look at the BRLTTY documentation, they build it using

Android SDK (Software Development Kit).  There will be a learning curve compared to using a pre--configured GUI environment.

https://brltty.app/doc/Android.html#building-brltty