Re: [orca-list] Zoom: can't get some information and can't unmute myself

On 18/11/21 13:13, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
No, I don't even remember hearing about the web-based interface. (I heard about a Firefox extension, but couldn't figure that out.) Can you point me to it?  I'll look anyway.

It's an option available from their Web page when you choose to join a meeting and you don't have the Zoom client software installed.